Mirko = Star Wars + Hasbro + ILM. Welcome to my portfolio site. I paint, sculpt and model film-faithful recreations, original artwork, and film-inspired pieces. Thanks for visiting!
** Click "read more" to see more about a project. Click any picture to see a larger version.
Found your pics on Amazon and was surprised to see you live in Sherwood (I live in Wilsonville). Would love to know how you got this distressed look for these. Very inspirational! Cheers.
Is there a way you can explain or let me know how you did this? My son is 4 years old and saw your pictures. Now he wants his collection to look like this. I would really appreciate the advice!
3 comments:
Found your pics on Amazon and was surprised to see you live in Sherwood (I live in Wilsonville). Would love to know how you got this distressed look for these. Very inspirational! Cheers.
I would be more than willing to show you. Let me know when you are available to swing by.
Is there a way you can explain or let me know how you did this? My son is 4 years old and saw your pictures. Now he wants his collection to look like this. I would really appreciate the advice!
Brian
Post a Comment