I did this project for my boss who was a youth pastor. He wanted to do something for Palm Sunday and get the kids involved so I drew up a "How To" sheet on how to make polymer clay sculptings and the kids got really creative with it. I did the Jesus on the donkey and I got a piece of Foam Core and used scrap booking paper and carboard for the arch.

1 comment:
I did this project for my boss who was a youth pastor. He wanted to do something for Palm Sunday and get the kids involved so I drew up a "How To" sheet on how to make polymere clay sculptings and the kids got really creative with it. I did the Jesus on the donkey and I got a piece of Foam Core and used scrap booking paper and carboard for the arch.
Post a Comment